UltraBorg - Precision servo control with ultrasonic module support
Precision servo control with ultrasonic module support
UltraBorg is an interface board for use with a Raspberry Pi, Arduino or other I2C compatible devices.
- 4x Precision 16 bit PWM ouptuts
- Controls up to 4 Servos simultaneously
- Allows saving in EEPROM of power up, max, and min limit positions
- Interfaces with up to 4x HC-SR04 ultrasonic modules
- Read all 4 simultaneously
- Controlled by microprocessor so software timing not required
Features external 5V connector to seperately power Servo/USM and Pi. Can be linked for sharing power with Pi*. Supports optional BattBorg to power Raspberry Pi from battery source.
*please note if you are using servos, it is recommended to power the UltraBorg seperately.
To get started
- Simply plug in 5V source or a 4xAA battery pack into power
- Plug servo motors into servo connectors
- Plug HC-SR04 modules into Ultrasonic connector with 4pin cable
- Plug I2C cables into Raspberry Pi
- Run software
We also sell a stainless steel mounting kit for the HC-SR04