DiddyBorg Metal Edition
Limited Edition, only 40 of these will ever be made.
- Why not take a look at our equally fast: DiddyBorg Red Edition DISCONTINUED
- 300% More Torque than DiddyBorg
- 100% Faster measured top speed
- Rugged metal chassis
- Larger 12xAA Battery Pack
- Brass posts and top plate screws
- Deans plug style battery connector
- Limited edition Sticker
- A couple of other limited edition bits
Even more powerful than DiddyBorg, he can climb 45° inclines, tow and tank steer.
With the same motor controller, all software functionality is preserved such as ball following.
- Chassis: Ultra Rugged Laser cut 1.5mm 304 grade 2b finish Stainless Steel
- Motors: Six 1:83 (100rpm) metal gear 12V 400mA motors
- PicoBorg Reverse: Powerful two axis 5Amp motor controller
- BattBorg: Gets the most out of your batteries without needing a USB supply
- Full Build instructions: Detailed step by step instructions anyone can use
- Code library and example scripts: Simple to use software such as ball following
Click here for replacement parts and spares kits
Autonomous and remote controlling software.
- Autonomous ball following
- Autonomous Recon run
- 6 axis Playstation 3 remote control (bluetooth module required)
- Controlling via other computers on a network
|Raspberry Pi Version||Compatible?|
|Model B rev 1 (Early)||NO mounting holes|
|Model B rev 2||YES|
|Raspberry Pi 2||YES|
Watch the DiddyBorg Metal Edition video
More Autonomous ball chasing videos
High quality motors with metal gears and a powerful 4.8Watts of output power. Each motor produces ~ 1.4Kg.cm torque!
DiddyBorg Metal Edition serial number
If available, you may reserve the serial number you would like. This will also be attached to the certificate. Please email your requested number once you have ordered. If you don't wish to request a particular number, we will give you a random serial number. We will try to be as fast as possible updating the website with this information.
|1||Sold FR||11||Sold 14012||21||Sold 14180||31||Sold 16389|
|2||Sold 12633||12||Sold 14354||22||Sold 14295||32||Sold 15360|
|3||Sold 13766||13||Sold 14104||23||Sold 14187||33||Sold 16431|
|4||Sold 3188||14||Sold 16372||24||Sold 14118||34||Sold 13996|
|5||Sold 13706||15||Sold 16424||25||Sold 14041||35|
|6||Sold 13660||16||Sold PH||26||Sold 16429||36||Sold 16507|
|7||Sold 13856||17||Sold 14005||27||Sold 16487||37||Sold 13965|
|8||Sold 13978||18||Sold MH||28||Sold PW||38||Sold 16495|
|9||Sold 13976||19||Sold PH||29||Sold 16419||39||Sold 14136|
|10||Sold 13974||20||Sold 14002||30||Sold 14191||40||Sold 13807|
Phone and desktop web control and camera interfaceFor remote control and viewing with DiddyBorg Metal Edition
Metal Edition has a stainless steel chassis and metal posts, it comes in kit form with detailed build instructions available on our website
- PicoBorg Reverse
- 6 motors with mounts and wheels
- Battery holder
- All nuts, bolts and screws
- Battery strap and cables
The Kit does not include optional parts: Raspberry Pi camera, Playstation remote, USB Bluetooth or USB Wifi module
Assembly requires soldering iron, solder, flat bladed & phillips screwdrivers and wire cutters (or at a minimum a good pair of scissors) and an adjustable spanner.
A less expensive Perspex version is also available: Classic Perspex DiddyBorg
Shipped by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed.