DiddyBorg - The most powerful Raspberry Pi robot available
Super powerful, he can climb 45° inclines, tow and tank steer.
- Chassis: Robust Laser cut 3mm Cast Acrylic Perspex™ in Black or Clear
- Motors: Six 1:71 (60rpm) metal gear 6V 220mA motors
- PicoBorg Reverse: Powerful two axis 5Amp motor controller
- BattBorg: Gets the most out of your batteries without needing a USB supply
- Full Build instructions: Detailed step by step instructions anyone can use
- Code library and example scripts: Simple to use software such as ball following
Click here for replacement parts and spares kits
Autonomous and remote controlling software.
- Autonomous ball following
- Autonomous Recon run
- 6 axis Playstation 3 remote control (bluetooth module required)
- Controlling via other computers on a network
|Raspberry Pi Version||Compatible?|
|Model B rev 1 (Early)||NO mounting holes|
|Model B rev 2||YES|
|Raspberry Pi 2||YES|
|Raspberry Pi 3||YES|
|Raspberry Pi Zero||YES - Camera Limitation and two mounting holes unused|
Watch the DiddyBorg video
More Autonomous ball chasing videos
Phone and desktop web control and camera interfaceFor remote control and viewing with DiddyBorg
High quality motors with metal gears and a powerful 1.3Watts of output power. Each motor produces ~ 0.35Kg.cm torque!
Available in Black and Clear, it comes in kit form with detailed build instructions available on our website
- PicoBorg Reverse
- 6 motors with mounts and wheels
- Battery holder
- All nuts, bolts and screws
- Battery strap and cables
The Kit does not include optional parts: Raspberry Pi camera, Playstation remote, USB Bluetooth or USB Wifi module
Assembly requires soldering iron, solder, flat bladed screwdrivers and wire cutters (or at a minimum a good pair of scissors) and an adjustable spanner.
Shipped by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed.