We have stopped making the original DiddyBorg kits. Why not check out our new and improved DiddyBorg v2 kit instead :)
Just add Raspberry Pi and batteries to get started.
- Chassis: Robust Laser cut 3mm Cast Acrylic Perspex™ in Black or Clear
- Motors: Six 1:71 (60rpm) metal gear 6V 220mA motors
- PicoBorg Reverse: Powerful two axis 5Amp motor controller
- BattBorg: Gets the most out of your batteries without needing a USB supply
- Full Build instructions: Detailed step by step instructions anyone can use
- Code library and example scripts: Simple to use software such as ball following
- Autonomous ball following
- Autonomous Recon run
- 6 axis Playstation 3 remote control (bluetooth module required)
- Controlling via other computers on a network
It works with the Raspberry Pi model B or model B+, and supports mounting the Raspberry Pi camera on the front.
|Raspberry Pi Version||Compatible?|
|Model B rev 1 (Early)||NO mounting holes|
|Model B rev 2||YES|
|Raspberry Pi 2||YES|
|Raspberry Pi 3||YES|
|Raspberry Pi Zero||YES - Camera Limitation and two mounting holes unused|
Watch the DiddyBorg video - More Autonomous ball chasing videos
Phone and desktop web control and camera interface
For remote control and viewing with DiddyBorg
High quality motors with metal gears and a powerful 1.3Watts of output power. Each motor produces ~ 0.35Kg.cm torque!
Available in Black and Clear, it comes in kit form with detailed build instructions available on our website.
- PicoBorg Reverse
- 6 motors with mounts and wheels
- Battery holder
- All nuts, bolts and screws
- Battery strap and cables
Kit requires but does not include: Raspberry Pi, SD card, 10x AA batteries (rechargeable recommended)
The Kit does not include optional parts: Raspberry Pi camera, Playstation remote, USB Bluetooth or USB Wifi module